Chicago OD Practitioners Network
Topic: Uncommon Skill-Building Techniques that Enrich Presence and Resilience
Date: Friday, February 23, 2024
Location: Virtual, via Zoom
Time: 7:45-8:00 AM networking
8:00-9:30 AM program
Register: Send an email to CODPNetwork@gmail.com by Tuesday, February 20 (free program). You will receive a Zoom link 1-2 days before the program date.
The greatest joys in life only happen when we are intentionally present.
Seemingly stuck in our heads, we tend to rehash about past events, pre-hash about future uncertainties and ruminate in the present, often based on distortions of reality. These tendencies to overthink and experience life in the “unpresent” may be the utmost source of unhappiness.
Fortunately, the opposite case is also true. We may not be able to control our thoughts, but we can prevent our thoughts from controlling us and diminishing our lives. With practice, we can make meaningful improvements that provide an enduring “Mindset Reset.”
Enrich your life for good with this interactive training experience, for both your own benefit and that of your clients or organization.
● 3 Pursuits for Happierness® (Themes)
● 3 Filters that Shape Reality (Challenges)
● 3 Forces of Distraction (Problems)
● 3 Mindset Reset Skills (Solutions)
● 3 Facets of an Enriched Life (Benefits)
● Enjoy various experiential activities and interactive exchanges
● Learn ways to improve their focus, productivity and performance
● Discover techniques to be more present and experience more joy
● Improve skills to manage daily interactions, energy and Mood Health
● Strengthen their awareness and ability to counteract negative self-talk
● Outsmart uncertainties like worry, anxiety, assumptions and fears
● Experience a noticeable confidence boost with the means to sustain it
● Gain access to exclusive tools to improve wellbeing and burnout for themselves and within organizations
● Leave with essential mindset skills to practice and upgrade their lives and those of their clients
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Matt Zinman is a speaker, author, podcast host and difference-maker devoted to personally enriching the ‘Happierness’ of at least 10 million people by 2030.
His highly acclaimed book, “Z-isms: Insights to Live By,” embodies his experiences as an entrepreneur, athlete, single parent, caregiver, nonprofit founder and defeater of depression and burnout.
He has since adapted the book into an extensive series of skill-building courses that enable learners to apply the concepts and techniques from Z-isms to enhance personal effectiveness and enrich their daily lives.
Interactive presentation in concert with activities (print attached sheet) to individualize learner outcomes and prescriptive actions to cultivate desired skills. Informal Zoom atmosphere with 1 or 2 small break-outs (time-permitting). We will ask that all participants keep their camera on during the entire program, to promote good involvement and interaction.
To register, send an email to CODPNetwork@gmail.com by Tuesday, February 20 (free program). You will receive a Zoom link 1-2 days before the program date.