**Please only register for this event if you are a board member of an ATD Chapter, or invited to attend by a board member of the chapter you belong to. Thanks!**
Begin your year with meaningful insights that will help your chapter perform at its best in 2015!
Ken Phillips and Sarah Harris Jeffcoat, National Advisors to Chapters (NAC) for the Upper, Central, and South Midwest areas, are collaborating with ATD Chicago to bring you a winter solstice ... in the form of a Chapter Leader Retreat!
The date for this event is Saturday, January 17th.
- Provide guidance for engaging your chapter volunteers (which includes YOU as a chapter leader!)
- Inform chapter leaders about upcoming ATD membership strategies and enhancements
- Share best practices among ATD Midwest chapter leadership
Session #1: “What It Takes to More Deeply Engage Your Chapter’s Volunteers”
Facilitator: Barry Altland, ATD Central Florida Chapter, Past President
- Explore the concepts that more effectively engage and sustain the passions of those who choose to serve in their chapter
- Practice leading purposeful, meaningful conversations that result in heightened engagement for ourselves, and for other volunteers
- Develop and commit to specific practices that will create a lasting impact on the engagement of willing heads, hearts and hands of chapter volunteers
Session #2: “The 35-50% Gap: How Will You Fill It?”
Facilitator: Greg Damron, St. Louis Chapter President and ATD Partnership Team member
A facilitated breakout session on the 2015-2016 joint membership pilot to:
- Share resources developed by the Partnership Team with hands-on activities
- Discuss dynamics of analyzing your home chapter’s situation
- Detail the WIIFM for chapter leaders and ATD organization, and a paradigm shift for creating new value
Fee(s):$29 per registration