ATDChi in partnership with our Gold Sponsor, The CARA Group, have established ATD Certification scholarships towards obtaining APTD/CPTD certification. All applications are due by 5:00 p.m., CST on Friday April 17, 2020
Eligible applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Current ATDChi member (applicants may join ATDChi when they apply)
- Complete CPTD/APTD testing process in 2020
- Applicant resides in the Chicagoland area
- Demonstrate a SMART plan for completing the CPTD or APTD
- Participate in ATDChi Events that promote certification visibility in the Chicagoland community through the end of December 2020 (these may be virtual or in-person events)
Each scholarship winner will receive the following:
- One-year ATDChi Chapter Membership
- One dinner registration to attend the ATDChi Holiday & Volunteer Recognition Party
- Formal announcement and picture in the CARA website and newsletter
- Formal announcement and picture in the ATDChi Chatter newsletter and social media platforms
The CPTD Scholarship winner will receive a one-time payment of $900 for the CPTD certification exam.
The APTD Scholarship winner will receive a one-time payment of $499 for the APTD certification exam.
Thanks to our Gold Sponsor, CARA Group, for partnering with ATDChi to support our CPTD/APTD Sponsorship.
[Download the application to prepare your responses.]