Chicago OD Network PDN events have been cancelled
During this highly interactive and engaging presentation, Dr. Vince Racioppo will share his research findings on how top leaders accelerate leadership growth and improve organizational results.
Based on 100’s of interviews, ten years with IBM, 20 plus years coaching, and recent research, Dr. Racioppo offers a proven and distinctive approach to leadership growth. Using these approaches, OD professionals will find that they can increase their value to their organization, enhancing leadership and performance growth in their organizations or with their clients.
Through interactive discussions, compelling stories, and proven research, participants will leave the presentation with valuable takeaways (including the giveaway of several of Dr. Racioppo’s books) that can be applied immediately in their work efforts.
- Understand and apply deliberate practice to advance leadership capabilities to achieve extraordinary results
- Be able to use five critical approaches to accelerate leadership growth to improve organizational outcomes dramatically
- Understand and plan for the latest trends in leadership growth.
Dr. Racioppo is an international speaker and consultant who brings exceptional results to organizations.
As president of the Center for Expert Performance, Inc., his twenty-plus years of work in expert performance brings a distinctive look at how leaders produce extraordinary outcomes.
He has written for Selling Power Magazine and was a regular contributor to Metal Marketplace. His book, Expert Performance: Produce Extraordinary Results with the Team You Have – Guaranteed! reached #1 International Best Seller Status.
He has provided innovative programs Bank of America, Siemens, Jones Lang LaSalle, Motorola, and Discover Card. He earned a Ph.D. from the University of Iowa.
RSVP Process for Building Access
If you plan to attend the meeting,
If you do not RSVP by noon on January 28, your name will not be on the registration list and security will likely not allow you building access
- Email email@example.com with your name as it appears on your photo ID.
- On the day of the event, present a photo ID to the security staff in the main lobby, confirm your registration and provide you with a visitor's pass.
- Use pass to gain entry to elevators and go to 7th floor.
Mix of presentation, large group & small group interactive discussions. Informal atmosphere; please bring your own coffee/tea/snacks. (Note: there is a convenient coffee service on the 7th floor near our meeting room; however, it does not open till 8am. There is also a Peet’s Coffee in the adjoining building near the front entrance of Northern Trust.)