The Chicagoland Chapter of ATD offers a comprehensive certificate program providing formal instruction about the workplace learning and performance industry. The WLPI is a certificate program that provides formal instruction in methods and techniques in instructional design, facilitation, human performance improvement, blended learning and evaluation.
The seven-module course runs over an eight-week period. Each week you receive useful tools, practical exercises and hands-on training from experts in each topic. In addition, you will be assigned a Project Coach with industry experience and expertise who will provide you with guidance and feedback while you develop a final project. After completing all six sessions and the final project, you will receive a certificate of completion and 42 hours of PHR/SPHR recertification credit.
A Program for You
- A trainer or designer thinking about best practices, the correct approach to needs analysis, or effective evaluation methods?
- New to the field and seeking knowledge about standard models and techniques used to develop worthwhile training?
- Looking to develop a network of peers in the field?
If so, the Workplace Learning & Performance Institute is for you!
Session 7: Final Project and Certificate
Complete a project that provides practical application of the concepts covered in previous session modules.
Write a report that summarizes learnings from the project and their relationship to topics covered in the Institute. The report must be approved by their Project Coaches.
Deliver a 10 minute presentation and receive feedback.
Complete the requirements to achieve a WLPI certificate of completion.
- $250 per session OR $1,000 for complete program.
- $275 per session OR $1,250 for the complete program which includes a 1-year membership to ATDChi.