Tools & Techniques To Get The Most From Your
Talent Development Dollars
with Dan Johnson, CPC, CNTC
July 10 @ 1 pm * Webinar (via Zoom)
Open to ALL ATDChi members and guests
Join us as we learn about the types of group coaching, phases of group coaching, and how group coaching can be a more efficient AND effective solution for developing leaders and sustaining performance (while saving 87% or more of an organization’s training dollars). You’ll benefit from the lessons learned shared by someone who has led group coaching for 15 years in a variety of environments. After participating in this session, participants will be able to:
- identify different types of group coaching
- differentiate group coaching from team building
- describe the advantages of group coaching vs individual coaching
- identify the phases of a group coaching process
- use a powerful Group Coaching tool to reduce conflict, improve workplace relationships, and enhance accountability
- initiate a Group Coaching approach to improve the effectiveness of your training, leadership development, or talent development initiatives
ABOUT THE PRESENTER: Dan Johnson CPC, CNTC is the founder of Performance Mastery and Certified NeuroTransformational Coach and consultant specializing in leadership development, training, executive and team coaching, and workplace performance improvement. Combining neuroscience with his expertise in business, performance improvement, and measurable outcomes, Dan uses neuroscience-based coaching, training, and consulting to accelerate measurable outcomes and insight for his clients in large financial institutions, manufacturing, retail, not-for-profit, government, agriculture, and healthcare industries.
TO REGISTER: Visit https://atdchi.org/event-3374695 Registration is $10 for all ATDChi members and $20 for guests.