ATDChi in partnership with our Gold Sponsor, The CARA Group, have established ATD Certification scholarships towards obtaining APTD/CPLP certification. All applications are due by
5:00 p.m., CST on Friday March 1, 2019.
Eligible applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Current ATDChi member (applicants may join ATDChi when they apply)
- Complete CPLP/APTD testing process before the end of 2019
- Applicant resides in the Chicagoland area
- Demonstrate a SMART plan for completing the CPLP or APTD
- Participate in the 2020 APTD/CPLP Scholarship applicant process
- Participate in ATDChi Events that promote certification visibility in the Chicagoland community through the end of December 2020
Each scholarship winner will receive the following:
- One-year ATDChi Chapter Membership
- One published article in the ATDChi Online Magazine Training Today
- One dinner registration to attend the ATDChi Holiday & Volunteer Recognition Party
- Formal announcement and picture in the CARA website and newsletter
- Formal announcement and picture through the ATDChi social media platforms
The CPLP Scholarship winner will receive:
- One-time reimbursement payment of $1200 toward the CPLP certification process. Monies can be used toward testing fee, ATD Learning system, and/or preparation program.
The APTD Scholarship winner will receive:
- One-time reimbursement payment of $600 toward the certification process. Monies can be used toward testing fee, ATD Learning system, and/or preparation program.
Thanks to our Gold Sponsor, CARA Group, for partnering with ATDChi to support our CPLP/APTD Sponsorship.